Smith I/OX

With the largest spherical lens possible, the Smith I/OX Photochromic Snow Goggles offer 5X antifog technology, unparalleled peripheral vision, easy interchangeability and perfect helmet integration.

Are you extra foggy' Not after a heavy night on the town-we can't help you there. We're talking about days when you take the lift up, go out the gate into the sidecountry, hike, and suddenly you're blind as a bat. Smith would like to end your foggy-day blues once and for all with the I/OX Elite Turbo Fan Goggle. the I/OX combines Smith's 5X Anti-fog inner lens with its new, military-derived Elite Turbo Fan for the most powerful fog-fighting in the universe. As far as we know, anyway. Add to all that fantasticness photochromic lenses that change with changing light conditions, Smith's quick-release lens interchange system, two included lenses, a floating foam membrane to alleviate temple pressure, and Smith's Vaporator technology with Porex filter, and you could put the I/OX in line next to the pyramids, the Hoover Dam, and those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces as some of the great technological marvels in history.

This goggle is the most advanced weapon in Smith's Interchangeable goggle arsenal. Designed for fog-free performance, the Smith I/OX Goggles for ski and snow are an incredible design with the largest spherical lens in the I/O family, easy interchangeability and helmet integration. In the arms race for superior fog prevention and peripheral vision, the I/OX truly is the nuclear solution. Never before has a goggle provided this level of peripheral vision, interchageability, fog-free performance and seamless helmet intergration in one package. In the game of Global Thermonuclear War, the I/OX isn't playing around. The Smith I/OX is the only goggle you'll need in your quiver. Medium/Large Fit. Quick Release Lens System. Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics. Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter. 5X Anti-Fog Inner Lens. Floating Foam Membrane Eliminates Eyeglass Temple Pressure. Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses. Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap. QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle. 3-Layer, DriWix Face Foam. Helmet Compatible. Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve. Made in USA. Available Color(s): Black Frame Ignitor/ Red Sensorn Lens, Black Frame Photochromic Red Sensor/ Blackout Lens, Black Frame Green Sol X/ Red Sensor Lens, Charcoal Frame Ignitor/ Red Sensor Lens, Charcoal Frame Photochromic Red Sensor/ Blackout Lens, Charcoal Frame Red Sol X/ Blue Sensor Lens, Orange Kook Frame Red Sol X/ Blue Sensor Lens, Revival-Irie Frame Green Sol X/ Red Sensor, Xavier Voodoo Frame Green Sol X/ Red Sensor Lens, Black Frame Red Sol X/ Blue Sensor Lens

- Tahoe Mountain Sports

Free Shipping. Smith IOX Elite Trubo Fan Goggle DECENT FEATURES of the Smith IOX Elite Trubo Fan Goggle Medium/Large Fit Silent, Two-Speed Elite Turbo Fan Quick Release Lens System Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics 5X Anti-Fog Inner Lens Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap Floating Foam Membrane Eliminates Eyeglass Temple Pressure 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam ODS2 and Eyeglass Compatible Helmet Compatible Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve

The biggest goggle in the I/O family, the Smith I/OX combines the badass features of the original I/O with the largest lens possible and eyeglass compatibility to bring rimless I/O snow goggle awesomeness to everyone.

- EMS