Sunshine Mountaineering SMMQ 0

I was looking for a lightweight cold weather bag 0…

Design: Mummy
Fill: Quallofil
Temperature Rating: 0
Weight: 2lb 15oz

I was looking for a lightweight cold weather bag 0 to +15. I purchased the SMMQ 0 by Sunshine Mountaineering at Popular Outdoor Outfitters for 99.99 with money back guarantee. I have used it many times on cold, cold nights on many high mountains of New Mexico. I have to say I am very pleased with its performance. I would recommend it to anyone looking for good bang for your buck.

I was looking for a synthetic bag in the 15 degree…

Design: mummy
Fill: Quallofil
Temperature Rating: 0
Weight: 2lbs 15oz

I was looking for a synthetic bag in the 15 degree range. After comparing the specs on several different bags, I figured I was looking at about 4lbs in weight for about $150... needless to say I was surprised and a little bit skeptical to find one that weighed only 2lbs 15ozs, and cost $99. The "return it for money back or an exchange" guarantee from Popular Outdoors convinced me to take a chance with it.

I have had the bag out in temps somewhere around 13 degrees, and I was very comfortable...we'll see how it holds up to time..