Terramar Hot Totties Fleece Heavy Footy Performance Leggings

Wonderfully soft and fuzzy inside with a smooth, silky…

Price Paid: $10.80 on sale

Summary

Wonderfully soft and fuzzy inside with a smooth, silky feel outside. Unfortunately, the tights run VERY short!

Pros

• Warm
  • SOFT!!!!
  • Nice feel inside and out

Cons

• They run VERY short

Wonderfully soft and fuzzy inside with a smooth, silky feel outside.  However, I am severely disappointed - I am 5' 4.5", 130 pounds with a 30 inch inseam.  I purchased these in a size Medium and they run short! I really had to tug to get the crotch up where it should be and it is still about 1/2" shy. Moreover, my toes now feel like they are being pinched due to the tights being pulled so tightly in an attempt to get the crotch up where it belongs.

Do not purchase unless you have a 28" inseam or shorter. I will be giving these to my daughter.

If you've owned or used a Terramar Hot Totties Fleece Heavy Footy Performance Leggings, please share your experience.

Terramar Hot Totties Fleece Heavy Footy Performance Leggings

The Terramar Hot Totties Fleece Heavy Footy Performance Leggings is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 18, 2014 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new base layer bottom, check out the best reviewed current models.