Teva Ancona

LOVE this shoe. It is very comfortable, easy to slip…

Materials: Leather
Use: daily use
Break-in Period: a couple of wears
Weight: 1/2 or so

LOVE this shoe. It is very comfortable, easy to slip on and versatile. I receive compliments on the shoe every time I wear them. I show people the convertible part of the shoe and they think it is really cool to pull a pair of sandals out of the inside of my shoe.

I have tried wearing the sandal, but they are not comfortable at all. I bought them b/c of the shoe, but it's nice to know there is a sandal inside just in case I need them.

Teva Ancona - Women'sWaterproof leather and organic, innovative styling make the Ancona the perfect travel companion. Straightforward hook and loop adjustment make for easy entry/exit. Our exclusive Teva Flipsole feature allows for the midsole to be removed and worn as an indoor flip-flop providing the ultimate in versatility. Features:Material : Waterproof full-grain leather upperMidsole : Patent-pending removable flip-flop midsoleOutsole : Non-marking, flexible outsoleWeight : 15.4 oz. (Approximate weight of one shoe)

- US Outdoor Store

Teva Ancona

The Teva Ancona is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 8, 2008 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.