Teva Habit

I got the first pair of Teva Habit on sale in San…

Materials: leather
Use: gardening, beach, everything
Break-in Period: none needed
Weight: don't know
Price Paid: $35 - 15

I got the first pair of Teva Habit on sale in San Leandro, CA, and the next day I bought another color, same style. That was about 6 or 7 years ago. They were so comfortable and wore like iron. really pretty too. I started looking for more on ebay. I bought as many as I could find in 2 different patterns the Habit and Habit II. I now have 10 pair in various stages of worn but still in good shape.

I am still looking for the Habit II since I only have one pair of that style in lavender. I bought another pair in that style, Lime Green, one size smaller for a friend.

The first Habit style I have 2 light blue, 2 pink, 1 red, 2 dark blue, 1 olive green, another pair of pink ones that the dog chewed the straps apart ( but I kept) and another pair of pink I am now biddiing on.

I am always looking for this style. I wish Teva would it produce again in another cool pattern.

The arch in this shoe fits my foot very well. And tho I have narrow feet, these fit very well.

I really love this shoe and it's perfect for living in Florida. I live a block from the beach and they handle the salt water and fresh water fine. I garden in these and go back and forth to the beach. In this climate I wear them almost all of the time.

Teva Women's Habit

The Women's Habit has been discontinued.

The Teva Women's Habit is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 5, 2007 at GearTrade.

If you're looking for a new flip-flop, check out the best reviewed current models.