I got the first pair of Teva Habit on sale in San…

Materials: leather
Use: gardening, beach, everything
Break-in Period: none needed
Weight: don't know
Price Paid: $35 - 15

I got the first pair of Teva Habit on sale in San Leandro, CA, and the next day I bought another color, same style. That was about 6 or 7 years ago. They were so comfortable and wore like iron. really pretty too. I started looking for more on ebay. I bought as many as I could find in 2 different patterns the Habit and Habit II. I now have 10 pair in various stages of worn but still in good shape.

I am still looking for the Habit II since I only have one pair of that style in lavender. I bought another pair in that style, Lime Green, one size smaller for a friend.

The first Habit style I have 2 light blue, 2 pink, 1 red, 2 dark blue, 1 olive green, another pair of pink ones that the dog chewed the straps apart ( but I kept) and another pair of pink I am now biddiing on.

I am always looking for this style. I wish Teva would it produce again in another cool pattern.

The arch in this shoe fits my foot very well. And tho I have narrow feet, these fit very well.

I really love this shoe and it's perfect for living in Florida. I live a block from the beach and they handle the salt water and fresh water fine. I garden in these and go back and forth to the beach. In this climate I wear them almost all of the time.