Teva Karnali Wraptor

I love the fit and comfort; however, I purchased mine…

Use: 4 days/week
Break-in Period: none

I love the fit and comfort; however, I purchased mine in April of 2009. It is now September 2009 and the soles are falling off. So far, glue has kept them together until the next section starts to separate.

I've been using these sandals for rafting, and before…

Use: rafting (raft guide)

I've been using these sandals for rafting, and before the end of the season the sole and some nylon straps had worn out. Having clips plus velcro and toe protection makes it safer to use as a river sandal than other Tevas, but the durability of these sandals is, let's say, not proportional to the price you pay.

Also, the back design really should have been like the other Tevas', because this one caused a lot of blisters.

In general this sandal is well designed but they should have pushed their thinking a bit further to achieve the true river sandal everyone is waiting for.

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All Karnali Wraptor versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 5 reviews for other versions of the Karnali Wraptor. Read all reviews »

Teva Women's Karnali Wraptor

The Women's Karnali Wraptor has been discontinued.

The Teva Women's Karnali Wraptor is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 2, 2010 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.