Teva Kenetic Circuit

For nearly 20 years I have depended upon Teva Kinetic…

Materials: leather plus
Use: all situations
Break-in Period: none needed
Weight: light

For nearly 20 years I have depended upon Teva Kinetic Circuits to keep me walking pain free despite severe ankle pronation problems and I am so upset that they have been discontinued. The sandals are indestructible -- comfortable, fast drying, all around excellent for anyone with foot problems.

What will we do without them!!!!

This is the nicest sandal for people who have any…

Materials: leather, water-proof
Use: walking =good for city or country
Break-in Period: original-none, new ones-week
Weight: 1 lb

This is the nicest sandal for people who have any type of foot problems. The original one made by Teva was superior, the fit was true and extremely comfortable. I have neuropathy and arthritis in my rt foot and most shoes are uncomfortable but that sandal was amazing.

I was working as an RN at the time and wore those sandals even in the winter, I still have them but are getting a little ratty. The new Kenetic sandal does not fit as well on narrow feet(which I have) and you need a size larger. It is alright.

If you are lucky enough to wear a size 5 or 6 Foot Smart has that original sandal on clearance for 30 dollars a real steal because the new ones are running 85 dollars. Jan

Teva Kenetic Circuit

The Kenetic Circuit has been discontinued.

The Teva Kenetic Circuit is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 10, 2007 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.