Could walk for miles, and did many times.

Pros

• The sandal was amazing, better than any tennis shoe

Cons

• None

Could walk for miles, and did many times.

For nearly 20 years I have depended upon Teva Kinetic…

Materials: leather plus
Use: all situations
Break-in Period: none needed
Weight: light

For nearly 20 years I have depended upon Teva Kinetic Circuits to keep me walking pain free despite severe ankle pronation problems and I am so upset that they have been discontinued. The sandals are indestructible -- comfortable, fast drying, all around excellent for anyone with foot problems.

What will we do without them!!!!

This is the nicest sandal for people who have any…

Materials: leather, water-proof
Use: walking =good for city or country
Break-in Period: original-none, new ones-week
Weight: 1 lb

This is the nicest sandal for people who have any type of foot problems. The original one made by Teva was superior, the fit was true and extremely comfortable. I have neuropathy and arthritis in my rt foot and most shoes are uncomfortable but that sandal was amazing.

I was working as an RN at the time and wore those sandals even in the winter, I still have them but are getting a little ratty. The new Kenetic sandal does not fit as well on narrow feet(which I have) and you need a size larger. It is alright.

If you are lucky enough to wear a size 5 or 6 Foot Smart has that original sandal on clearance for 30 dollars a real steal because the new ones are running 85 dollars. Jan