Teva Mush Print

These are great casual flip-flops and can be found…

Price Paid: $13 - $10

Summary

These are great casual flip-flops and can be found very inexpensively online. For the price and for flip-flops, these worked me.

Pros

• Light weight
  • Price

Cons

• When wet after swimming or rain, foot slides around on top
  • Compresses down, limiting shock absorption of shoe

Even with the soft compression material these fit well and stay on your feet. TheseĀ are very comfortable until they have worn down and compressed. Also, traction is pretty good for a flip flop, not that I am climbing or hiking in these, but for overall daily wear not bad!

My negative comments are that when you get out of the pool or step in puddle, the upper foot bed becomes so slippery that my foot squeeks and wants to slip out of the shoe. So, they are not great after-swim flip-flops.

With the above stated, I think I paid about $13 for the first pair, then I found some for like $10. For the Teva brand, I am satisfied with my purchases and usage.

If you've owned or used a Teva Mush Print, please share your experience.

Teva Mush Print

$24.00 (men's)

The Teva Mush Print is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 4, 2013 at Teva.

If you're looking for a new flip-flop, check out the best reviewed current models.