Teva Mush Print

These are great casual flip-flops and can be found…

Price Paid: $13 - $10

Summary

These are great casual flip-flops and can be found very inexpensively online. For the price and for flip-flops, these worked me.

Pros

• Light weight
  • Price

Cons

• When wet after swimming or rain, foot slides around on top
  • Compresses down, limiting shock absorption of shoe

Even with the soft compression material these fit well and stay on your feet. TheseĀ are very comfortable until they have worn down and compressed. Also, traction is pretty good for a flip flop, not that I am climbing or hiking in these, but for overall daily wear not bad!

My negative comments are that when you get out of the pool or step in puddle, the upper foot bed becomes so slippery that my foot squeeks and wants to slip out of the shoe. So, they are not great after-swim flip-flops.

With the above stated, I think I paid about $13 for the first pair, then I found some for like $10. For the Teva brand, I am satisfied with my purchases and usage.

Visit Teva's Mush Print page.

See what all the hype is about and get yourself a pair of men s Teva Mush Print sandals today! Mush is the ultimate in flip flop foot forming comfort.

- Teva

Sink your toes into the Teva Mush Print Sandal and then listen for the audible 'ahhh' sound that you're sure to make. Based on scientific research, the sound is usually detected somewhere between 0.5 and 1.43 seconds after the research subjects' toes first hit the plush EVA footbed.

The Teva Mush Print flip-flops are the perfect addition to your summer wear. Sturdy polyester webbing straps are arranged in a classic 3-point configuration to gently wrap insteps for a secure fit. Thick and soft Mush EVA topsoles/midsoles cushion feet and absorb shock for all-day comfort; enhanced arch supports up the comfort level. Compression-molded EVA outsoles on the Teva Mush Print flip-flops provide light traction. Closeout.

Teva Men's Mush Print

The Teva Men's Mush Print is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 19, 2012 at Teva.

If you're looking for a new flip-flop, check out the best reviewed current models.