Teva Raith Storm Mid WP

Visit Teva's Raith Storm Mid WP page.

Wintery day hikes don't have to be a cold wet affair, especially when you wear the Raith Storm Mid WP Shoes from Teva. A waterproof T.I.D.E Seal membrane seals out wet snow and drizzles while a layer of Thinsulate insulation holds your warmth close so that you don't get chilly digits. You keep your feet under you with the grippy Spider Rubber soles which stick even on wet surfaces.

- Mountain Gear

CLOSEOUTS . An insulated hiker with a T.I.D.E. Seal waterproof membrane, Teva's Raith Storm mid hiking boots handle rugged terrain in wet weather and look great while doing it. Available Colors: BUNGEE CORD, BELUGA. Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14.

- Sierra Trading Post

Have you ever told a story about an epic day and at the end added: "oh and my feet were so cold and wet I thought I’d have to get them amputated"? If you have that must have been one hell of a story because cold feet usually seem to overshadow pretty much anything else you’re doing. To fight that we have the Raith Storm Mid WP. With 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation and our T.I.D.E. Seal waterproof membrane you’ll be able to focus on your experience not your cold feet.

- Teva

Focus on your experience, not your cold feet-the Teva Raith Storm Mid WP Hiking Boots feature Thinsulate insulation and a T.I.D.E. Seal waterproof membrane to keep your feet warm and dry.

- EMS

Teva Raith Storm Mid WP

The Teva Raith Storm Mid WP is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 20, 2013 at Sierra Trading Post.