Teva Riva eVent

From town to trail. These are my new multipurpose…

Summary

From town to trail. These are my new multipurpose shoes. I wear these daily for work, and are the only shoes that I am sad to take off.

Pros

• Waterproof
  • Amazing fit

Cons

• Material separation
  • Price

My favorite hiking shoes. I've owned countless shoes and boots, including Merrell, Oboz, Salomon, etc., trying to find the "Right" pair. I wanted a "Do It All" shoe I could wear to work as well as take on long day hikes and overnight/weekend voyages.

I'm on my second pair, due to sizing issues. Usually wear 11.5-12 in running shoes, tried the 11.5 at first, but exchanged them for the 12's. well worth it. These shoes are more comfortable than my running shoes, or even some of my flip-flops I own.

Great fit, waterproof eVent, sticky Vibram soles. In leather, or suede they are rugged enough for any trail, but you can throw them on for going to dinner and not look like a weirdo.

My only gripe, if I had any, would be the toe rand is starting to separate from the leather, but not terribly. Also, at $140 they are a bit pricey, but they are comparable to any other level of quality and comfort. The positives of these shoes, overly outweigh the negatives.

Buy these and you won't be disappointed.