These are VERY comfortable sandals and feel great…

These are VERY comfortable sandals and feel great on my feet. They have arch support, and I love them. I have several pairs of this model including this color. I have 4 pairs in this color as a matter a fact, and I worn this color today with a pair of shorts.

Whenever I wear a pair of shorts, I always wear a pair of Teva sandals.

These Tevas make my feet smell after 3 days of wear.

Use: land and water

These Tevas make my feet smell after 3 days of wear. My old Tevas do not. The company has a problem, and doesn't seem to acknowledge it. I am hoping if I complain enough, I can get my money back.

Terra-Fi 2 (TF2) is the closest to the original, however…

Materials: Polyurethane/EVA Platform, Spider Rubber on Bottom
Use: sport
Break-in Period: none
Weight: not listed on website

Terra-Fi 2 (TF2) is the closest to the original, however it does not measure up. Original used thick Spider Rubber (similar to rock climbing) that was durable and stuck to anything, the TF2 has a thin layer which soon wears thorough.

Ankle strap has neoprene to cushion, here's where we separate the engineers from the users. Seems like a good idea, however the cushion maintains water and sweat and keeps grit under it which grinds against the skin. Bad idea. The original was simple nylon which might not have been as comfortable if you were walking around the house in them, but for serious users dried out quickly and shed dirt.

Strapping system is good, however breaks easily. This is unacceptable if you are using them for serious hikes. Plastic which holds the three rear straps together is cheap.

Very sad that such an outstanding shoe and idea have become just another sandal to wear around the yard.