Teva Terra-Fi 3

Shock pad sucks. These are not like my old Tevas which…

Summary

Shock pad sucks.

Pros

• Everything except the shock pad

Cons

• Shock pad falls apart and hurts your heel

These are not like my old Tevas which actually lasted for a long time of seasonal use. I've had these for two years and the shock pad has completely disintegrated and I can no longer wear them.

It's too bad because everything else on the sandal is in great condition. These will probably be the last pair of Tevas I own because of this. Shock pad was very poor design (wonder if they even tested it before selling to mass market).

Cut my feet up. Every piece of plastic on this thing…

Summary

Cut my feet up.

Pros

• Waterproof

Cons

• Uncomfortable

Every piece of plastic on this thing cut my feet up. They were terrible.

Sorry, I cannot be positive about these sandals. The…

Price Paid: € 85,00

Sorry, I cannot be positive about these sandals. The colors are nice but they are very uncomfortable to wear. The ShocPads are very hard and even after wearing them for many days my feet are hurting. My heels are very painful and it does not get any better.

Visit Teva's Men's Terra-Fi 3 page.

CLOSEOUTS . Water-sport ready, Teva's Terra FI 3 sport sandals come equipped with a sturdy, slip-resistant footbed, securing straps and a grippy rubber outsole that sticks to slick surfaces. Available Colors: CANYON VIEW MIDNIGHT, CANYON VIEW BROWN, CANYON VIEW BLUE NIGHT, NORWICH TURKISH SEA, CANYON VIEW FLATS, CANYON VIEW FLINTS, SINE MIDNIGHT, FIRETREAD DARK OLIVE. Sizes: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 7, 7.5.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

Weight: 12.0 ozT.I.D.E. GRIP: Spider Original rubber outsole for uncompromised grip in wet environmentsNylon shank for stabilityT.I.D.E. HYDRO: Water-channeling lug patternT.I.D.E. COMFORT: Patented univeral strapping systemFully adjustable, padded heelMicroban(R) zinc based anti-microbial protectionExternal Shoc Pad(TM) in the heel for enhanced shock absorptionOpen toe construction will not trap water

- River Sports Outfitters refers to the men's version

From the beaches of the Mediterranean to the deserts of the Southwest, Tevas Terra Fi 3 Sandal is at home. The Shoc Pad provides increased shock absorption in the heel and disperses the impact throughout the footbed for maximum stride comfort in wet and dry climates.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

The revamped Terra Fi 3 features an all-new footbed with an external Shoc Pad for superior comfort and a supportive nylon shank. Teva's all-around hiking/water sandal with the athletic fit required for outdoor performance.

- EMS refers to the men's version