Teva Terra Fi Lite

A good sandal for multiple uses. It has been one of…

Summary

A good sandal for multiple uses. It has been one of my favorite forms of footwear to take kayaking, canoeing, and exploring around nearby lakes. You can walk all day in these sandals and your feet won't hate you at the end of the day.

Pros

• Easy to dry

Cons

• Can be tough getting the right fit or "tightness"
  • Hook and loop tends to wear out quickly if adjusted regularly

I spent a long time seeing a lot of other people I knew sporting the Teva sandals. I was on a trip to Singapore and Thailand and needed a pair of "camp shoes" while hiking and backpacking. I found an outfitting store and tried on these sandals and instantly fell in love.

They have served me well for a long time and I will continue to buy Teva sandals. I noticed right away that they do a good job shielding the foot from sharp rocks and sticks while in either a camp environment or on a day hike.

I did however make the mistake of buying these sandals the same size of my regular shoes which left my big toe to extend past the foot pad of the sandals. Through some simple adjusting of the hook and loop straps across the heel I was able to obtain a better fit. I will be sure to buy one size larger next time. If purchasing online, I would recommend buying 1/2 to one size larger than your regular shoes.

Teva Terra Fi Lite sandals are leaner and lower-profile than previous iterations, offering agile, flexible performance for your multisport adventures.

Featuring the classic sport-sandal design that changed everything, the Teva Men's Terra Fi Lite Sandal maintains the look and performance of the original with a lower weight and enhanced agility. The hook-and-loop webbing straps adjust in three places for a secure fit, and the Spider Original rubber sticks like glue to wet terrain.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Teva Men's Terra Fi Lite Sandal FEATURES of the Teva Men's Terra Fi Lite Sandal Spider Original rubber is made to grip like crazy in wet environments A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control Open toe construction doesn't allow water to pool Webbing Upper Multiple points of adjustment allow for the perfect fit Hook and loop strap lets you skip the laces Extra padding around the ankle f or protection Microban zinc-based anti-microbial treatment keeps the stink down A soft Shoc Pad in the heel gives you serious shock absorption

Weight: 9.6 ozT.I.D.E. GRIP: A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in controlSpider Original rubber is made to grip like crazy in wet environmentsT.I.D.E. HYDRO: Open toe construction doesn't allow water to poolT.I.D.E. COMFORT: Hook and loop strap lets you skip the lacesMultiple points of adjustment allow for the perfect fitMicroban(R) zinc-based anti-microbial treatment keeps the stink downWebbing upper

- River Sports Outfitters

Less calories decaffeinated carb-free? Hardly. “Lite” means more agile fast and flexible – so you’re going to need your sauce just to keep up. Our Terra Fi Lite features all the mondo performance details of its iconic sport-sandal forebears in a leaner lower profile. Three-point strap adjustment fine tunes the fit and provides optimum support off-road or off-shore.

- Teva