Teva Terra Fi Lite

A good sandal for multiple uses. It has been one of…

Summary

A good sandal for multiple uses. It has been one of my favorite forms of footwear to take kayaking, canoeing, and exploring around nearby lakes. You can walk all day in these sandals and your feet won't hate you at the end of the day.

Pros

• Easy to dry

Cons

• Can be tough getting the right fit or "tightness"
  • Hook and loop tends to wear out quickly if adjusted regularly

I spent a long time seeing a lot of other people I knew sporting the Teva sandals. I was on a trip to Singapore and Thailand and needed a pair of "camp shoes" while hiking and backpacking. I found an outfitting store and tried on these sandals and instantly fell in love.

They have served me well for a long time and I will continue to buy Teva sandals. I noticed right away that they do a good job shielding the foot from sharp rocks and sticks while in either a camp environment or on a day hike.

I did however make the mistake of buying these sandals the same size of my regular shoes which left my big toe to extend past the foot pad of the sandals. Through some simple adjusting of the hook and loop straps across the heel I was able to obtain a better fit. I will be sure to buy one size larger next time. If purchasing online, I would recommend buying 1/2 to one size larger than your regular shoes.