Teva Toachi

Well, I have to qualify this. I bought the version…

Price Paid: $60 or so

Well, I have to qualify this. I bought the version with a closed toebox which they don't make any more, because I got tired of banging my toes up all those years in my Tevas.

Without a doubt, the Toachis are the most comfortable sandal I've ever owned, bar none. I can wear them endlessly without getting tired or sore feet. Feels like I was born with them on. I like the way they look, too. I like them so much, I bought 2 pairs when they went on sale end of season.

Now, having raved about them, I have to report that I just got back from a long walk looking for the sole that fell off. I don't know if the glue is the problem, or the design (2 piece heel and forefoot), but the soles fall off.

I have tried regluing them with contact cement, then Barge cement. Same result. I am about to use Shoe Goo and, if that fails, I will try neoprene cement.

I don't mind fixing them now and then really, but I have had TEVAS since they began, many pairs. These are my favorite but they are also the only ones that ever fell apart before they were worn out. What is wrong????

Bought these sandals and wore them the first time,…

Bought these sandals and wore them the first time, but took them off as they squeaked like crazy. You'd have thought "Squidward' was coming down the hall, they were so noisy!

My son wore them on vacation to Maui and the fore and aft soles delaminated on both sandals.

I contacted Teva with my dilemma and as awesome as they are, they sent me my choice of replacement sandals (Terra Fi3's). They were here in 2 days and I couldn't be happier.

A very comfortable shoe, but completely fell apart…

Price Paid: 140 SGD

A very comfortable shoe, but completely fell apart after less than 30 days use. Rubbish shoes with terrible build quality - do not buy!

rated 1.50 of 5 stars All Toachi versions

In addition to the 3 men's reviews above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Toachi. Read all reviews »

Teva Men's Toachi

The Men's Toachi has been discontinued.

The Teva Men's Toachi is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 22, 2010 at REI.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.