Teva Torin Sandals

I have had these shoes for almost four years. They…

Summary

I have had these shoes for almost four years. They are extremely comfortable and durable and make for a great outdoor shoe. I have taken them everywhere from rafting in California to hiking in Idaho.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Easy to pack

Cons

• If wet, the sole takes a little while to dry out.
  • The sole is softer and flimsier than other sports sandals, so be careful around uneven or sharp ground.
  • Traction

This sandal has been a great sports sandal for me. I prefer the flat surface against the soles of my feet, rather than a more supported shaped surface. They have lasted a very long time and they have been great for the variety of outdoor activities I have done.

The Velcro straps add an easy way for making the shoe fit to my foot better and I have never had blister from the straps. The tread on the bottom of the shoes has little traction, but the rubber sole keep the shoes from sliding too much.

I have walked in them in mud, sand, water, and pavement and I love them.

Stomping around all of Yellowstone National Park and…

Summary

Stomping around all of Yellowstone National Park and Yosemite - these sandals held up better than two other brands that ripped and did not take the abuse. 4 1/2 weeks of constant use in water, trails, towns, mud, etc.

Pros

• Fit
  • Comfort
  • Durability
  • Styling

Cons

• I did not buy them SOONER

Comfortable and adjusts great to my foot. These never gave me any blisters or red marks. Two other brands did, so these got the most abuse and held up the best. I am not easy on any shoe I wear and usually after a month like this I throw away what I used.

These sandals will be with me for quite some time.

Teva Torin Sandals

The Teva Torin Sandals is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 30, 2013 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.