Timberland Chochorua Trail Hiker w/Gore-Tex

I bought these to use for school since I was roaming…

Materials: gore-tex and leather
Use: weekend backpacking, dayhiking, general purpose outdoor
Break-in Period: virtually none

I bought these to use for school since I was roaming around wooded areas and climbing rock outcrops and slippery steep riverbanks. What I needed was something that had ankle support, some good tread, WATERPROOF, and warm and comfortable. Oh - and within budget.

These fit the criteria and have passed every test I've put them through with flying colors. Coupled with wigwam hiking socks, these kept me warm and dry even when I was in 20-30 degree snowy weather and wading in creeks and should have had waders on.

I expected there to be a break-in period but since I bought them the day before a big trip, I was fully prepared to have blisters and sore feet. At the end of the first (and longest) day my feet were the only part of my body that weren't sore, and there weren't even the beginnings of blisters anywhere.

Honestly, I normally hate the stiffness around my ankles - or really most kinds of boots or shoes for that matter- so when I say these are some of the most comfortable and well worth the buy kind of boots, that's really saying something. They're worth every penny and more.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Chochorua Trail Hiker w/Gore-Tex versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 8 reviews for other versions of the Chochorua Trail Hiker w/Gore-Tex. Read all reviews »

Visit Timberland's Chochorua Trail Hiker w/Gore-Tex page.

A performance day hiker for rugged on- and off- trail use in wet or inclement weather. Rugged and dependable with advanced footwear technology, the Chochorua Trail hiker is engineered for longwearing comfort and support. This boot features a Gore-Tex membrane that creates a waterproof, breathable layer to lock out water, but allow moisture vapor from sweat to escape.

- Ramsey Outdoor

Designed with a full-grain leather upper that's protected by a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, the Timberland Women's Chochorua Trail Hiking Boot is a performance day hiker for rugged on and off trail use in wet and adverse conditions. Engineered for longwearing comfort and support, this boot features a Gore-Tex membrane that creates a waterproof, breathable barrier to lock out water, while allowing moisture vapor from sweat to escape. Its dual-density EVA footbed provides lightweight cushioning, and a textile lining offers exceptional moisture absorption. The rubber outsole with B.S.F.P motion efficiency system active lug is designed to provide superior traction over tricky terrain. Whether you're heading for the Chochorua Trail of New Hampshire, Glacier Crest, or the PCT, this Timberland hiking boot will get you there and back.

- Altrec Outdoors