Best gym shoe ever, not for outdoors. I use this as…

Summary

Best gym shoe ever, not for outdoors.

Pros

• Design
  • Material
  • Lace system
  • Reliability
  • Price
  • Ventilation

Cons

• Not for outdoors

I use this as weightlifting shoes cuz they're flat. I use them when I go to boxing gym, around house, tough exterior sole will wear out faster if used on concrete and asphalt. I think theses are the best gym shoes. I haven't worn them for water stuff, but it seems to me that these are really gym shoes more than anything else. Sole is descent but I wouldn't wear them outdoors.

p.s. Sole is same material is upper, runs true to size but forefoot will be bigger than regular shoes but that's how it's supposed to be. =)

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Ultra Pure versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Ultra Pure. Read all reviews »