Wiggy's Ultra Light Patrol system

Wow, after reading the other comments, I feel like…

Design: mummies
Fill: lamilite
Temperature Rating: 20F/40F/-20F together
Weight: ???
Price Paid: ??? (it's been awhile)

Wow, after reading the other comments, I feel like I should knock on wood. I've had my bags for several years, and can't complain at all about them. I got them while I was in the Marine Corps, in the infantry. The patrol bag always was with me, and the Ultralight during Nov-Mar. Then they went with me across the continent twice during geological trips in college.

In the USMC lying under a bush in the cold rain, or on Mount Rainier, I'm glad I had them. Jerry was point-blank when I talked on the phone with him, in a gruff but honest manner. He did give a military discount, too... I wish other people hadn't had problems, but based on my own experiences, I'm glad I have mine.

If you've owned or used a Wiggy's Ultra Light Patrol system, please share your experience.

Wiggy's Ultra Light Patrol system

No price on record.

The Wiggy's Ultra Light Patrol system is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new cold weather synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.