Wild Country Superlight Rock

Superlight 1 Superlight 2 Superlight 3 Superlight 4 Superlight 5 Superlight 6
Weight 10 g / 0.36 oz 13 g / 0.46 oz 15 g / 0.53 oz 16 g / 0.57 oz 20 g / 0.71 oz 22 g / 0.78 oz

Visit Wild Country's Superlight Rock page.

Wild Country SuperLight Rocks are essential gear for anyone wanting to climb lighter and faster without compromise.

Wild Country Superlight RocksThe Superlight Rocks are going into the review this issue. I liked them so much I had to get them in. They are the best nuts Ive ever used. Having just the one wire lets them seat much better than standard nuts. I was very surprised by the difference. I thought it would be slight, but it was massive. Even in regular, deep slots they are less problematic to fire in, and then they seat better. I did notice that the Superlights were roughly a regular Rock, cut down the middle. For my uses, I place Rocks and all nuts in their narrow profile probably 99 or more of the time ... I cant actually recall ever placing a nut, aside from a hex, in a placement along its wide axis. So, for me, the Superlights are ideal ... I dont give up a thing, except weight. Duane Raleigh, Group Publisher, Rock and Ice, USA

- US Outdoor Store

Superlight Rocks are another breakthrough innovation by Wild Country.

- GearX.com

If your nuts are weighing you down, opt for the Superlight Rocks from Wild Country. With a single wire, they reduce the overall weight of your gear while still giving you the same great performance of curved and tapered sides. Color coding helps quick identification so you spend less time placing and more time climbing.

- Mountain Gear