Wild Country Superlight Rock

Superlight 1 Superlight 2 Superlight 3 Superlight 4 Superlight 5 Superlight 6
Weight 10 g / 0.36 oz 13 g / 0.46 oz 15 g / 0.53 oz 16 g / 0.57 oz 20 g / 0.71 oz 22 g / 0.78 oz

Visit Wild Country's Superlight Rock page.

The Wild Country Superlight Rocks Nuts are slim, light, and far more useful in the vertical world than standard stoppers. Their skinny designs help you place each nut in thin fissures as well as regular crack placements, and they're much easier to place and clean, too. This gives you more options in the trad world for quickly setting a stopper in places that you usually couldn't. Best of all, they all sit closer to one another on a carabiner compared to regular nuts, making your rack look a lot more organizable and manageable.

Wild Country Superlight RocksThe Superlight Rocks are going into the review this issue. I liked them so much I had to get them in. They are the best nuts Ive ever used. Having just the one wire lets them seat much better than standard nuts. I was very surprised by the difference. I thought it would be slight, but it was massive. Even in regular, deep slots they are less problematic to fire in, and then they seat better. I did notice that the Superlights were roughly a regular Rock, cut down the middle. For my uses, I place Rocks and all nuts in their narrow profile probably 99 or more of the time ... I cant actually recall ever placing a nut, aside from a hex, in a placement along its wide axis. So, for me, the Superlights are ideal ... I dont give up a thing, except weight. Duane Raleigh, Group Publisher, Rock and Ice, USA

- US Outdoor Store

Superlight Rocks are another breakthrough innovation by Wild Country.

- GearX.com

As can be gathered from these exceptional reviews, Superlight Rocks are another breakthrough innovation by Wild Country. These brilliantly versatile nuts utilise two existing technologies: the extrusion from the bestselling Rock with the soldered sleeve from the Zeros, to create a light hybrid unit. Designed to complement any rack by combining extreme light weight with a wide range of placements; their reduced width means they will fit in places where current wider nuts won't and grab shallow placements and pinscars brilliantly. Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is non-returnable. Please call us toll free at 877-236-8428 or e-mail bentgate@bentgate.com with any questions.

- Bentgate.com

Wild Country Superlight Rock

The Wild Country Superlight Rock is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 9, 2016 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new passive protection device, check out the best reviewed current models.