Wild Things EP Hooded Jacket

Weight 1 lb 5 oz (0.60 kg
Unisex Sizes xsmall – xxlarge

Excellent product. The customer service is great.

Excellent product. The customer service is great.

Excellent jacket. I got this jacket given to me from…

Fabric: Epic by nextec
Fill: 1.8 oz layer of primaloft

Summary

Excellent jacket. I got this jacket given to me from my job. I would never have thought to seek one out or had even heard of it for that matter. After owning this jacket for awhile I really am pleased with it. And would purchase one if I did not already own one.

I have added the following copied from their website at www.wildthingsgear.com

"EP Hooded Jacket
We quickly found that many of the people wearing and testing this jacket were using it through the full season. Designed for cool weather climbing, now updated with a more durable mini-ripstop EPIC by Nextec® fabric, this is one of the most efficient and unique jackets in the world. Fits in your pack's top pocket with ease and doubles as a great travel or camp pillow), and weighs 18 oz.! This jacket is the ultimate definition of soft shell technology and performance.

Features
drawstring waist
2-zippered pockets
1 inner-zippered pocket
strong hang loop
packs into its own pocket
weight: 18 oz. (510 g)
$165.00 USD"

Designed for cold weather climbing, our EP Hooded Jacket sets the standard for lightweight insulated jackets. With an unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio, incredible breathability, and amazing water repellency, the EP is the ultimate cold weather activity coat.

Features: 1.8 oz. Primaloft insulation layer, EPIC by Nextec microfiber shell, water repellant zippers, helmet compatible hood, T-pull hood adjustment, 2 zippered front pockets, 1 zippered inner pocket, Velcro wrist closures, waist and hem drawcords

Wild Things EP Hooded Jacket

The EP Hooded Jacket has been discontinued.

The Wild Things EP Hooded Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new synthetic insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.