Yukon Charlie's Trail Series 825

I love my shoes. I have the 825's and they are great.

I love my shoes. I have the 825's and they are great. This is the 3rd winter I've had them, no problems.

Here in the Northeast we've had lots of snow this winter and I've used them almost every day. Love them.

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Trail Series 825 versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Trail Series 825. Read all reviews »

Blaze a trail without breaking the budget! Yukon Charlie's Trail snowshoes are great for weekend adventures on flat to moderate terrain. Lightweight, one-piece aluminum frames with high-density polyethylene decking provides maintenance-free durability. Bindings with soft polypropylene straps adjust to fit a wide array of shoe sizes. Binding opens wide to allow easy entry and exit. Crampon system delivers traction on packed snow and groomed trails.

Yukon Charlie's Men's Trail Series 825

The Yukon Charlie's Men's Trail Series 825 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2009 at REI.

If you're looking for a new recreational snowshoe, check out the best reviewed current models.