Zamberlan 1050 Trek Magic GTX RR

Wider toe box compared to most Zamberlan boots. Wider…

Summary

Wider toe box compared to most Zamberlan boots.

Pros

• Wider toe box
  • On sale if you can find them
  • Goretex liner
  • Heavy

Cons

• Heavy

Wider toe box compared to most Zamberlan boots. This boot fits a foot that has a squared toe box. My foot is normal width but needs the toe room. I have tried many boots and this is the first that is perfect for my shape foot.

Zamberlan's size 12 is a Euro 47 vs. 46 in most other brands, so more toe length. Heel is not pressed hard against the back so no heel blistering.

First hike was on the Long Trail up the Chin in Vermont with no problems. I have always wanted a pair of Zamberlans and this is the first that was not too narrow in the toe box.

The only way to try good boots like these on is to read reviews and mail order to try them on hoping they fit. I can't tell you how many pair of all different brands I mail ordered and then sent back. Have not had them long enough to report on durability.

Thanks for the review. Please update us on the durability when you can.

Zamberlan 1050 Trek Magic GTX RR

The Zamberlan 1050 Trek Magic GTX RR is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 10, 2015 at CampSaver.com.