These are great boots. Pros: - I never got a blister,…

Materials: Gortex
Use: Rough trails, short day hikes

These are great boots.

Pros:
- I never got a blister, did not rub from day 1. Extremely comfortable.
- The sturdy sole is great if walking on rocky or uneven surfaces. There is no way you would get stone bruising.

Cons:
Although sturdy, these are heavy boots, and for a female I felt the soles were too think for the length (or I didn't have enough weight to put behind them). After walking for 2 weeks the soles still were like walking on slabs and unable to bend. I found this difficult for downhill hikes or stairs.

My overall impression was that these were great boots (if they would give a little in the sole) and probably made for a heavier person.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Civetta GT versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 5 reviews for other versions of the Civetta GT. Read all reviews »