Zamberlan Ladak GT

I just found a pair of these boots in the recycling…

Price Paid: ZERO

I just found a pair of these boots in the recycling area of my townhouse complex. They had a piece of painters tape across the toe that read, "Bought in 2003 - only used once." They appeared to be in excellent condition and looked like my size - 10. So I slipped them on (just as a neighbour entered the recycling area - awkward) and wow, I felt like Cinderalla! And if that's not enough, the kind person slipped a little can of weather spray in one of the boots. What a perfect gift, especially since there's a lot of snow on the ground right now. Gotta love the 3 R's of high-density living. I really look forward to putting my 'new' boots to the test. And I'm happy to discover that they sound like a great quality boot.

Unreal. No problems whatsoever. Again, gone everywhere…

Materials: Leather
Use: Casual, Heavy Pack, wherever
Break-in Period: couple of days
Price Paid: $300 CDN

Unreal. No problems whatsoever. Again, gone everywhere done everything. I wish they continued the model, after 6 years the tread is going. I couldn't even tell you how many miles in these boots after 6 years.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Ladak GT versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there are 3 reviews for other versions of the Ladak GT. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Zamberlan Men's Ladak GT, please share your experience.

Zamberlan Men's Ladak GT

The Men's Ladak GT has been discontinued.

The Zamberlan Men's Ladak GT is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at REI.