AlpineAire Foods Blueberry Honey Granola

Great instant cereal with milk breakfast. This is…

Great instant cereal with milk breakfast.

• Nutty
  • Tasty grains sweetened with honey
  • Sweet tasting blueberries
  • Milk mostly tastes like 2% milk (pretty good)

• None

This is a great cereal breakfast that serves up quickly. Add hot or cold water and let stand 10 minutes and you have a sweet, healthy energy packed breakfast.  I used cold water.  The dried milk actually re-hydrated nicely and tasted pretty much like milk.  I was impressed. There are nice juicy blueberries, nuts, honey and grains in this cereal and it is actually something I would eat on the regular.

I would highly recommend trying this out if you would normally eat this kind of cereal.  It comes in one bag with 2 servings.  One package gave me breakfast for 2 days.

Looks good, Jason. I'm not sure about the price tag though.

Ja. R.

I hear ya Goose. Convenience always costs more. I am sure you could make this up much cheaper if you did a big batch and broke it up. The key is finding good powdered milk. The powdered milk in this stuff tasted great.

Is it bad that I'm getting hungry reading this review? It actually looks pretty yummy. A lot of coin for a breakfast but it inspires me to make my own.

Jason, I buy a box of granola and throw in a couple spoonfuls of non-dairy coffee creamer. Tastes much better than powdered milk.

AlpineAire Foods Blueberry Honey Granola

The AlpineAire Foods Blueberry Honey Granola is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 12, 2015 at

If you're looking for a new breakfast, check out the best reviewed current models.