DaKine Jewel

I own a 17" widescreen MacBook and I have had some…

I own a 17" widescreen MacBook and I have had some trouble finding a stylish case to keep it in. It holds not only my laptop, but everything else I need for it, without taking up any space for books and other necessities for school. The front pocket also acts as a cooler, so I have been able to bring snack foods (such as grapes, my favorite!) that don't become all mushy and warm after a day in my bag. I was hesitant to purchase a backpack after so many years of just carrying a purse or bag, but this is an exception. It fits everything perfectly.

Visit DaKine's Jewel page.

With pockets for your sunglasses, cold drinks, laptop, and school goodies, the only thing missing from the DAKINE Women's Jewel Backpack is a quick-draw latte dispenser. Fit just about anything you'd need for a day at school or a long plane ride inside this pack and breeze through your day.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Dakine Women's Jewel Bag FEATURES of the Dakine Women's Jewel Bag Side access padded laptop compartment Fits most 14in. laptops Fleece lined sunglass pocket Organizer pocket Mesh side pockets Insulated cooler pocket SPECIFICATIONS of the Dakine Women's Jewel Bag Volume: 1600 cubic inches / 26 liter Dimension: 19 x 12 x 9in. / 48 x 30 x 23 cm 600D Polyester

The DAKINE Women's Jewel Pack includes a padded laptop pocket to carry your computer during the school year and an insulated cooler for cold drinks on hot summer days. No matter the season, this Jewel Pack has the features you need PRODUCT FEATURES: Side access padded laptop compartment Fits most 14" laptops Fleece lined sunglass pocket Adjustable sternum strap Organizer pocket Mesh side pockets Insulated cooler pocket Volume: 1600 cu. in. [ 26L ] Materials: 600D Polyester / 600D Polyester Ripstop ( Black ) / 600D Polyester Herringbone ( Plumberry ) / 600D Polyester Woven ( Vera )

- Appalachian Outdoors

A gem to behold...on your back that is. Dakine's Jewel 26 Pack is for those fly girls that want a pack with deluxe features.

- CampSaver.com