Emberlit Stove Stainless
12 oz / 340 g
This is an awesome stove! No regrets, despite the…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: under $40
This is an awesome stove! No regrets, despite the weight!
- Able to use any size pot, pan, cup, etc. with the crossbars installed
- Built for a lifetime of use
- Easy to feed and maintain your fire
- Stores flat and fits easily in your rucksack
- Heavy (but not really a con, considering all the benefits)
I bought this stove because I like the idea of the feeder hole, and the fact that I can use long sticks with minimal processing to keep this stove cooking, unlike others that take only tiny sticks and taking a chance of burning ones fingers while stoking the fire.
This is an excellent choice, and made extremely well. It is a bit heavier than I expected, but it is very high quality and will last many, many years if not longer. I was on a budget, or I would have ordered the titanium version. I may still in the future, but for now I am well pleased and have no regrets.
Great design and very durable. Burns extremely well and very clean and thorough. I love how flat it stores, it is so easy to carry in your rucksack.