Filson Cover Cloth Crushable Packer Hat

I read a review on this site on the Filson Tin Cloth…

I read a review on this site on the Filson Tin Cloth Packer hat and stumbled across the Filson store whilst visiting Portland, Oregon. I tried on the Tin Cloth Packer hat and it didn't appeal to me but then I found this hat and just had to have it!

It's comfortable, keeps my head dry in the rain, it rolls up in my pack or suitcase (can be crushed if need be) and keeps my head warm in the cooler weather. It's probably not best used for a summer hat as the rim isn't too big to act as a sunshade and it tends to be a bit warm. It's a great spring fall hat though and I don't head out without it now.

Out in the field--fishing, hunting or traveling--the Men's Filson Cover Cloth Packer Hat is a midweight, durable, water repellant necessity. Made from 100% 6 oz cotton oil finish cover cloth, this casual, ventilated, sun-protector can be used time and time again, returning to its natural shape no matter which way you use it.

- Altrec Outdoors

Filson Cover Cloth Crushable Packer Hat

The Filson Cover Cloth Crushable Packer Hat is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 1, 2013 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new sun hat, check out the best reviewed current models.