Fischer Inspire My Style

The sun is shining, the tracks are freshly groomed, and there's a whole world to be explored. Sounds like the time to step into the Fischer Inspire My Style Classic Ski, which sports a wide, stable body and a waxless, grippy Vario Crown kick zone to suit cruising and fitness-oriented ladies who don't let the wintery weather stop them from getting outside. Since you don't have to spend hours waxing and scraping, you'll have more time to appreciate the great glide of the WC Pro base and the easy flex of Fischer's My Style Camber, which is specifically designed to give lighter skiers an easier ride and better kick-zone contact. The Inspire also has a Basalite Air Core that's lightweight and easy to maneuver along with a Power Layer laminate for extra strength and durability. It also comes with an integrated NIS binding plate, so you can mount and adjust your bindings with no screws and no visits to the shop.

The Fischer Inspire My Style is perfect for the fitness enthusiast who's in search of efficient exercise from the beginning without having to sacrifice stability.

- EMS

Fischer Inspire My Style

The Fischer Inspire My Style is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 22, 2016 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new nordic touring ski, check out the best reviewed current models.

Congratulations, Sheila, Winner of a Year's Worth of Nikwax