Fischer Inspire My Style

The sun is shining, there are freshly-groomed ski tracks, and a whole world to be exploreddon't let the wrong skis stop from you enjoying it. Fischer made the Inspire My Style Classic Ski with a wide, stable body and a waxless, grippy Premium Crown kick zone to suit cruising- and fitness-oriented ladies who don't let the wintery weather stop them from spending quality time outside. Since you don't have to spend hours waxing and scraping, you'll have more time to appreciate the great glide of the Speed Grind base without worrying about durability, thanks to the Inspire's Power Edge technology and Tail Protector. Fischer's My Style Camber is specifically designed to give lighter skiers an easier ride and better kick-zone contact, and the Inspire also has a Basalite Air Core that's lightweight and easy to maneuver. It also comes with an integrated NIS binding plate, so you can mount and adjust your bindings with no screws and no visits to the ski shop.

The Fischer Inspire My Style is perfect for the fitness enthusiast who's in search of efficient exercise from the beginning without having to sacrifice stability.

- EMS

Fischer Inspire My Style

The Fischer Inspire My Style is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 25, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new nordic touring ski, check out the best reviewed current models.