Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym

Design: hammock
Ease of Setup: very simple
Weight: 2.5 pounds

This is the way hammocks should have been made all along. I set mine up for a weekend getaway and was very surprised and pleased with the quaity and ease of set up. The weather was bad but I hardly noticed (rain one inch per hour for five hours, temp low of 48). The hammock remained dry and stable throughout the night.

I addressed the cold sleeping problem by wearing poly long johns to bed. With a sleeping bag draped over me the hammock felt snug and warm. Take down was a breeze, w/snake skins I had the hammock rolled and stowed in two minutes flat. I would recommend this hammock to anyone who camps in rough or wet terrain.

As a final note I would point out that my camping buddy spent the above night in a standard hammock with tarp. His opinion of the hennessy? He ordered one Tuesday!

Have you owned or used a Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym? Share your experience »