Hyperlite Mountain Gear 2400 Southwest

Weight 1.76 lbs / 28.2 oz / 798 g

A very useful backpack with a lot of space and very…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

A very useful backpack with a lot of space and very easy to carry. When my stuff is in this back pack I feel free to go anywhere in any weather, rainy, desert, snowy anywhere. And of course I loved the design and colour.

Pros

• Light weight
  • Large space
  • Looks awesome
  • Easy to carry

It is very comfortable to carry as the straps are designed in such a way that it fits my body perfectly and the straps are adjustable. The straps are perfectly designed to carry the load and the shoulders are not hurt it carries a lot of stuff and while going out it is very important for me to have all the stuff I need, specially my food and music. There are different compartments for keeping different stuff and this is very important because it makes it much easier to organise the stuff.

It has other features such as the compartments are designed to understand the users need. And it can carry a lot of weight. It is much more than I expected and I love carrying it with me. And trust me I have travelled a lot, on mountains, deserts, on bike trips.

Similar to our classic Windrider, the Southwest is a versatile 2400 cubic inch pack, but has durable Spectra Hardline exterior pockets instead of hexagonal mesh pockets for those who prefer a solid pocket material. This pack was designed for hiking and backpacking in and around scrub brush and rock crags without getting snagged.

The Windrider Southwest is constructed from our rip-stop Cuben Fiber/Polyester hybrid material which is durable, lightweight, and  waterproof. This frameless body features two removable, shaped aluminum stays, fully padded back panel, cushioned shoulder straps and hip belt and a weatherproof storm closure. For truly rainproof hiking, we recommend our waterproof Cuben Fiber stuff sacks for an added layer of protection.

Other features include zippered hip belt pockets, an internal hydration sleeve, an ice axe loop and keeper and compression straps. As with all HMG packs, the Southwest does not require a pack cover for rain protection but we recommend using our Cuben Fiber Stuff Sacks for a truly rainproof gear system.

Visit Hyperlite Mountain Gear's 2400 Southwest page.

Hyperlite Mountain Gear 2400 Southwest

The Hyperlite Mountain Gear 2400 Southwest is not available from the stores we monitor.