Innova Kayaks Helios I EX

Innova Helios I EX Inflatable Kayak Package - The Helios I EX Inflatable Kayak by Innova is a credible single seat touring kayak that is perfect for sea kayaking, day touring, and fishing. Weighing only 29 lbs, The Helios I EX is fully rubber-coated Nitrylon fabric construction throughout, that means it is rugged, dries fast, and is easy to keep clean. Ideal for exploring rivers, paddling along ocean shorelines, or going fishing in the back country. A single-seat version of the versatile and rugged Helios II which is used for search and rescue by the Canadian Ranger Kayak Patrol. The extended fore and aft decks provide room for gear storage and it comes with its own deluxe drybag-backpack that will fit in an airline overhead bin. Not only that, when you reach your destination, you can set up in less than 10 minutes, no really we mean it. The Helios was chosen twice for a Readers Choice Award from Sea Kayaker magazine in the inflatable kayak category. The award was based on the results of a reader survey taken every three years. If you are looking for an inflatable kayak that has it all, look no further than the Helios I EX Inflatable Kayak by Innova.

- Outdoorplay

Innova Kayaks Helios I EX

$1,264.24

The Innova Kayaks Helios I EX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 14, 2014 at Outdoorplay.

If you're looking for a new inflatable kayak, check out the best reviewed current models.