Great boot with a great fit! I got these boots in…

Great boot with a great fit!

• Waterproof
  • Great fit
  • Stability

• None so far

I got these boots in exchange for a pair of Targhee II's that had a very poor fit. Keen's customer service was great in helping me with that issue. They not only make a great product they are also a top notch company.

I have only had these boots about a week so my experience with them is limited. However, we had some snow recently followed by a few days of sunshine so today was an excellent opportunity to try them out on the sloppy, muddy trails. They performed great. My feet stayed dry and the fit was very stable.

I like the way Keens fit in that there is plenty of room in the toe box but not so much that you have too loose of a fit. Today's hike was a short trip on my local trail but I can see that the Gypsum will work great on longer more strenuous hikes with weight on my pack. I am looking forward to many miles in these boots. I would highly recommend!

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Gypsum Mid versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there are 3 reviews for other versions of the Gypsum Mid. Read all reviews »

Keen Men's Gypsum Mid

The Keen Men's Gypsum Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 24, 2016 at Cabela's.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review