Keen Gypsum Mid

Great boot with a great fit! I got these boots in…

Summary

Great boot with a great fit!

Pros

• Waterproof
  • Great fit
  • Stability

Cons

• None so far

I got these boots in exchange for a pair of Targhee II's that had a very poor fit. Keen's customer service was great in helping me with that issue. They not only make a great product they are also a top notch company.

I have only had these boots about a week so my experience with them is limited. However, we had some snow recently followed by a few days of sunshine so today was an excellent opportunity to try them out on the sloppy, muddy trails. They performed great. My feet stayed dry and the fit was very stable.

I like the way Keens fit in that there is plenty of room in the toe box but not so much that you have too loose of a fit. Today's hike was a short trip on my local trail but I can see that the Gypsum will work great on longer more strenuous hikes with weight on my pack. I am looking forward to many miles in these boots. I would highly recommend!

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Gypsum Mid versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Gypsum Mid. Read all reviews »

Visit Keen's Gypsum Mid page.

The waterproof Keen Gypsum WP Mid hiking boots for women have long-lasting construction to keep feet protected during long treks.

KEEN designed the Men's Gypsum Mid to provide stability and support on light hikes or when you're just kicking around town.

Built with increased stability to take you farther, Keen's Gypsum Mid is an all-terrain boot with a wide outsole, Keen.Zorb cushioning, shock-absorbing comfort, and a waterproof, breathable Keen.Dry membrane for overnight hikes and winter ascents.

- EMS

If you run trails in road shoes, this should be your next shoe. Light, cushioned, and grippy. ClimaShield adds breathable weather protection for running in muddy or cold and wet conditions.

- RockCreek