Leatherman Super Tool 300

A very good multi-tool. The first one I had that lasted!

Summary

A very good multi-tool. The first one I had that lasted!

Pros

• Strong
  • Great warranty

Cons

• A little heavy for backpacking

I did not get this tool for outdoors. I got it for work and when my job changed and I did not work in the field I added it to my hiking, backpacking, and camping kit. It is a very versatile tool. I had one problem with the wire cutters becoming dull and Leatherman replaced the tool free.

This is an awesome tool. I carry it everyday along…

Summary

This is an awesome tool. I carry it everyday along with my wave. but the ST300 will handle anything you throw at it. it's best to carry at least two Leathermans, at least i do anyway. but the ST300 will always be on my side.

Pros

• very durable and love the 154cm replaceable hard/wire cutters.
  • inside tools are easy to get out with gloves on

Cons

• no scissors, that is the only flaw of the ST300

i use my ST300 to cut 1/4 inch bale wire at work and it goes thru it like a hot knife thru butter. it is very strong and durable. great for hunting and fishing along camping and on the job stuff. definitely worth the money if you are looking for HD tool.

If you've owned or used a Leatherman Super Tool 300, please share your experience.