Light My Fire SpiceBox

Spice is the variety of life, but how do you take it with you on an outing? The Salt Pepper Plus carries three spices in waterproof, airtight and shock resistant compartments. As practical in a forest glade as in the darkness of your briefcase, the Salt Pepper Plus floats and fits inside the MealKit's SnapBox.

- RailRiders

CLOSEOUTS . Great for camping and boating, the Light My Fire spice box holds spices in three waterproof, airtight compartments. Available Colors: RED, YELLOW.

- Sierra Trading Post

The Light My Fire SpiceBox features 3 waterproof compartments to keep you stocked up on salt, pepper, garlic powder or whatever else you need to create a campsite delicacy. SpiceBox locks out humidity, floats in water and refills easily. Can also be used to hold pills or other small items. Designed to fit inside the Light My Fire MealKit container (sold separately).

The Light My Fire SpiceBox carries three spices in waterproof, airtight and shock resistant compartments. As practical in a forest glade as in the darkness of your briefcase.

- EMS

Light My Fire SpiceBox

The Light My Fire SpiceBox is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 11, 2014 at RailRiders.

If you're looking for a new storage container, check out the best reviewed current models.