Light My Fire SpiceBox

Spice is the variety of life, but how do you take it with you on an outing? The Light My Fire SpiceBox carries 3 spices in waterproof, airtight, and shock-resistant compartments. As practical in a forest glade as in the darkness of your briefcase, the SpiceBox floats and fits inside the MealKits waterproof container.

- CampSaver.com

CLOSEOUTS . Great for camping and boating, the Light My Fire spice box holds spices in three waterproof, airtight compartments. Available Colors: RED, YELLOW.

- Sierra Trading Post

The Light My Fire SpiceBox features 3 waterproof compartments to keep you stocked up on salt, pepper, garlic powder or whatever else you need to create a campsite delicacy. SpiceBox locks out humidity, floats in water and refills easily. Can also be used to hold pills or other small items. Designed to fit inside the Light My Fire MealKit container (sold separately).

The Light My Fire SpiceBox carries three spices in waterproof, airtight and shock resistant compartments. As practical in a forest glade as in the darkness of your briefcase.

- EMS