User Review: Mile High Mountaineering Fifty-Two 80
Source: bought it used
Price Paid: $80
I just bought this pack and it has everything I need and more for a 12-day outing. I'm packing with 11 Scouts at Philmont Scout Ranch in N.M. We are hiking over 70 miles. This pack is light weight and will allow me to carry someone elses gear if they go down. This pack is light weight and roomy. Easy access to all of my essentials and first aid stuff used for Philmont Scout Ranch. Large enough for 12 days of camping and hiking.
- Lots of straps and adjustments for a well balanced load
- Plenty of pockets for EMT gear and 10 essentials
- Lots of places to attach carabiners, compass pedometer, etc.
- Well equipped with tie down straps for a quiet hike
- Easy acess to all my compartments
- More room than I'll need, but the weight compensates for that.
- None so far
Great product. I would recommend it to anybody going out for four days to two weeks. Also supports a Camelbak hydration system.
If you can buy this pack for less than the msrp, which is $349, buy it!! I paid $80 on Craigslist. This pack is made in Colorado. That should be self explanatory. You can't live at 5280' without knowing what you're doing!!