NEMO Strato Loft 25

Nemo designed the Strato Loft sleeping bag for quick camp setups and breakdowns. Just roll up the Strato Loft, with your sleeping pad still inside, until you reach the next camp or your relative’s floor. Compatible with Nemo’s Cosmo series pads, a stretch sleeve holds in place sleeping pads up to 5 x 25 x 76 inches.

The Strato Loft is good down to 25°F (-4°C) and will help keep you warm even if things get wet since its 700 fill power down is treated with DownTek nanotechnology.

The rectangular bag has a hood, roomy cut, and stretch stitching. Dual zippers let you zip two Strato Lofts together, or simply give you even more room to move.

The Strato Loft bag features box baffle construction, fully insulated Blanket Fold to hold in warmth, down-proof ripstop nylon shell fabric, waterproof/breathable footbox, and two internal mesh pockets.

Temp Rating 25°F / -4°C
Fill 700 fill power down with DownTek nanotechnology
Minimum Weight 3 lb 1 oz / 1.4 kg
Packed Size 17 x 9 in / 43 x 23 cm

Finally a bag for stomach and side sleepers that actually…

Finally a bag for stomach and side sleepers that actually works. You experience the feeling of almost sleeping in big down filled comforter.

• Warmth (Premium 700 Goose down fill)
  • DWR on outside shell to repel any condensation

• Could use a better stuff sack
  • does not come with bigger bag for home storage

This is the bag I've been waiting my entire life for. I'm a side and stomach sleeper and can truly sleep peacefully without getting all twisted up in a traditional mummy bag. Soon to be released in Spring 2013, this bag is very unique, very roomy and kept me warm at 22 degrees, rated for 25 degrees.

The dual zips are very nice. I can use in any tent despite what side the door is on!! The Blanket Fold feature helps keep the warmth inside the bag where it belongs, also cool pillow stuff pocket holds your pillow in its place, no more waking up at 3 am wondering where your pillow has migrated to.

This bag is the easiest bag in the world to get into. Once inside, plenty of foot room, arm room, etc. This product is very well made, 30 denier nylon taffeta lining almost has a soft silk like feel to it.

Congrats to the engineering team !! They made Poppa Greg Happy !!

I have used the Nemo and Big Agnes inflatable insulated pads on this bag and they all work fine, bottom of the bag is very similar to the Big Agnes sleeve system, great at keeping the pad in one place. Even tho this bag is rectangle cut, I never felt any cold spots inside the bag.

Finally a comfortable bag for side sleepers. Wake…

Finally a comfortable bag for side sleepers. Wake up untwisted on the pad!

• Excellent overall design
  • Pad sleeve
  • Treated down

• One size
  • Weight

I sleep on my arm with it extended and finally there's a bag for me to do that. With zippers on both sides I can sleep on either arm, not just the side with the zipper.

The sleeve that holds any large size pad keeps the sleeping bag from becoming a boa constrictor and making you wake up with a twisted spine. The bag's hood allows you to sleep in it or on top of it and the foot box keeps your feet cozy. Treated down makes water absorption less of a problem too.

My only negative observation is the bag's weight and the fact that it only comes in one size. I realize thought that adding an extra zipper and making the bag rectangular adds to the weight. Making a shorter bag would allow the use of a smaller pad (reg. size pad) thereby shaving a few ounces from the pad and bag.

However, a good night's sleep can more than make up for the extra weight.

As a stomach sleeper this bag has been long awaited.

As a stomach sleeper this bag has been long awaited. I'm 5'9" and 210 lbs and this bag has plenty of room. I have tested it around 38 degrees F and slept very warm without anything more than underwear. I use a Nemo pad with it and actually like the fact that it requires a pad because you can adjust the comfort rating with the pad.

• Very roomy
  • Warm

I think this bag performs very well and within its specifications. Someone mentioned that it does not come with a large storage bag for home use but mine did. I ordered it directly from Nemo Equip when they had one of their rare sales so I got mine for a little less than what is average here.

I couldn't be happier with this bag as a stomach sleeper and I will most likely never use a mummy bag again (it does hug you somewhat to keep the dead space a little smaller, but nothing like the constriction you feel with a traditional mummy bag).

I would gladly sacrifice the few extra ounces this bag comes with for a great night's sleep. I'm not an ultralight packer so this is the perfect bag for me.

The most comfortable bag for non-mummy sleepers. Reasonable…

The most comfortable bag for non-mummy sleepers. Reasonable weight, comparable to 200-300 dollar mummy bags.

• Wide, like sleeping in your bed
  • Innovative baffles around your head and shoulders
  • Well made product

• It is heavy compared to a quilt only
  • Must use an inflatable pad inserted into slot in bag.

I've been planning to carry this on the AT this spring. It unzips on both sides and when you couple it with one of the Nemo inflatable pads ...It is sleep heaven.

Water resistant down, pillow pocket, storage spots for headlamp and the cool baffles! Wow! Packs like a regular bag in the real compression stuff sack that comes with it. Less expensive than some of the quilt sleep systems out there.