Outdoor Research Cirque Pants
Where to Buy
These lightweight, technical pants are highly breathable and layer easily for high-energy climbing in spring alpine conditions.
* Double-weave stretch-woven fabric
* Button and zipper fly with adjustable elastic tabs
* Zippered hand pockets, right pocket on thigh, and back pocket
* Compatible with accessory suspenders
* Articulated knees
* Reinforced ankle scuff guards
* Zippered cuff closures with gusset and drawcord
* Grommets for instep lace
* Men’s and women’s colors: barley and black
Here's what other sites are saying:
The Cirque is a durable, technical soft shell built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. The highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in high-mountain conditions, making it a great do-it-all soft shell for hiking, climbing or ski touring.This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
If 'vertical' is a word that appears in your everyday vocabulary, then the Outdoor Research Women's Cirque Softshell Pants want to catch some altitude with you. Made with double-weave stretch fabric and featuring a trim fit, these pants lie comfortably under a harness and don't mind the occasional spring skiing day. Multiple pockets accommodate your essentials while you move up in the world.