prAna Colorblock Hand Knit Beanie

Help get this product reviewed:

Keep your noggin warm with prAna's Colorblock Hand-Knit Beanie. Fleece-lined for extra warmth with a loose hand-weave pattern, it is a rockin' way to keep you from feeling the cold.

- Mountain Gear

Back in elementary school, I couldn't color inside the lines. All the cool kids would make fun of me, telling me I wasn't going to amount to anything in life. Well, look at me now: I'm writing a product description about prAna Colorblock Hand Knit Beanies, while they're off on Wall Street, making millions and living the high life. Whatever. I'll just keep admiring the fleece lining of this wool / acrylic beanie as I sit in shame in my parents' basement.

- Backcountry Outlet

Embroidered prAna horn logo with horizontal colorblock endorses a relaxed style. Fabric blend combines the natural warmth and durability of wool with the easy care and softness of acrylic. Fleece lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and breathes well. Get in tune with the colorful vibes of autumn in the prAna Colorblock Handknit beanie. One size fits most.

prAna Colorblock Hand Knit Beanie

The Colorblock Hand Knit Beanie has been discontinued.

The prAna Colorblock Hand Knit Beanie is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new winter hat, check out the best reviewed current models.