The North Face Pumori Jacket

Help get this product reviewed:

Free Shipping. The North Face Girl's Pumori Jacket (Spring 2005 Discontinued) The Pumori Jacket by The North Face features: A midweight fleece with handwarmer pockets. Arms constructed with built-in reach Elastic-bound flexible cuffs and hem Full zip Two hand pockets Zip-in integration Fabric: TKA fleece fabricMy brands Marmot, Arc Teryx and North FaceOne dreadful day in December 2004, I was on a ski trip in Tahoe and on day one, I walked out of the lodge in my Marmot long undies and my Arcteryx Bibs because I hear the ladies have a thing for bibs, especially Arc teryx ones. And about seven minutes later, after some good exposure, I threw on my North Face Flash Beanie and my North Face Mountain Light Jacket. The red of the NorthFace flash beanie just really complemented the whole outfit. It contrasted so nicely with the black of the North Face Mountain Light Jacket, that when I threw on my North Face mitts, the whole outfit really seemed like a dream. Looking handsome as hell, I strapped on my helmet and my snowboard and cruised over to the lift line. I had the chairlift to myself and so I began to daydream about how I really ought to publish my poetry.And then it hit me where was my North Face Pumori Jacket How could I forget the magic of the charcoal Pumori jacket combined with the red North Face beanie hat and the black North Face Mountain Light Jacket I wear my North Face Pumori every single day, and at a time like this, where was my North Face Pumori! And so I rode down the mountain as fast as I could and headed straight for the lost and found. There was the prettiest girl I have ever rest my eyes upon. The poetry that could arise from that moment. And so I politely and passionately asked if she d seen a North Face Pumori Jacket in charcoal. And with such grace she began to look through the lost and found and out of her luscious lips came these words, yeah, we ve got one North Face Pumori here, but it s a small, you re probably a large, right Ashamed, ashamed of my love for my Pumori Jacket, ashamed that I really tell girls that I am 5 7 , ashamed that I told you I was 5 6 when I am really 5 5 , ashamed of my poetry, I told her no, that must be someone else s Pumori jacket . She smiled and I walked away, without a Pumori, without my pride, without hope that someday I could be a great poet. I love you Pumori jacket. We are not able to ship The North Face products to Canada or anywhere outside the USA because of that other thing.

The North Face Girls Pumori Jacket is a midweight fleece designed for layering, but can also be used as an outer layer when temps warm up.

- Backcountry Outlet

The North Face Girls' Pumori Jacket

The Girls' Pumori Jacket has been discontinued.

The North Face Girls' Pumori Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 13, 2007 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.