TravelChair Ultimate Slacker Tripod Camp Stool

HORRIBLE camp stool/ chair. This is the most UNCOMFORTABLE…

Summary

HORRIBLE camp stool/ chair.

Pros

• Portable

Cons

• UNCOMFORTABLE

This is the most UNCOMFORTABLE thing I can ever imagine to sit upon. Even though I am a small woman, the two back corners of this triangular seated chair/ stool dig into the buttocks; after seconds it's horribly irritating.

Worse is the front of the saddle style seat — think of the WORST, most horrible bike seat you've ever sat upon...the front corner pushes into the privates—NOT pleasant.

I tried return to Amazon, BUT it would have cost me 1/2 the price of the chair. Tried to give it to daughter — no go! Her response: "I'd rather sit on the ground" [me, too! ]

I won't throw good money after bad to return this. To Goodwill it will go. Someone else can suffer sitting on it. Do NOT get this unless you weigh under 100 pounds, have no butt and don't mind a very unpleasant and painful pressure to the genitals.