Vibram FiveFingers TrekSport
Where to Buy
I have been wearing these for years. I'm on my sixth…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $90
I have been wearing these for years. I'm on my sixth pair. The TrekSport is great for hiking.
- Comfortable, my feet are 2E width and these actually fit.
- People stop and ask about them. This has led to fun interactions with curious open minded people.
- My toes are now pointed forward. Several years ago my fourth toe was turning and crossing my third toe.
- My friends think they look silly.
- They don't make them for formal events like weddings.
- I can't wear them to work.
These have been great for my feet. Every other shoe I have owned has been uncomfortable. I have weird feet- shaped strange and super wide. I love these because they fit to the shape of my feet.
All FiveFingers TrekSport versions
In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 4 reviews for other versions of the FiveFingers TrekSport. Read all reviews »