Vibram FiveFingers TrekSport - Women's

I have been wearing these for years. I'm on my sixth…

I have been wearing these for years. I'm on my sixth pair. The TrekSport is great for hiking.

• Comfortable, my feet are 2E width and these actually fit.
  • People stop and ask about them. This has led to fun interactions with curious open minded people.
  • My toes are now pointed forward. Several years ago my fourth toe was turning and crossing my third toe.

• My friends think they look silly.
  • They don't make them for formal events like weddings.
  • I can't wear them to work.

These have been great for my feet. Every other shoe I have owned has been uncomfortable. I have weird feet- shaped strange and super wide. I love these because they fit to the shape of my feet.

Welcome to Trailspace, Middle aged mama. Out of curiosity, for what kinds of activities do you use your TrekSports?

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All FiveFingers TrekSport versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 4 reviews for other versions of the FiveFingers TrekSport. Read all reviews »