Western Mountaineering Bison GWS

Max user height 6 ft 0 in / 180 cm 6 ft 6 in / 200 cm
Shoulder girth 64 in / 163 cm 64 in / 163 cm
Hip girth 55 in / 140 cm 55 in / 140 cm
Foot girth 39 in / 99 cm 39 in / 99 cm

I got this bag at the end of Feb. 2011. I ordered…

I got this bag at the end of Feb. 2011. I ordered it with overfill. I can't believe the loft it has, easily a full 12" all the way from head to toe. I will be using this bag in Gunnison, CO. mostly.

The craftsmanship on this bag is meticulous! The draft tube has stiffener tape to keep the zipper from getting stuck. The side block v baffles and the overfill don't let the down move, at all. The hood adjusts very tightly around the face area.

I got the 6'6" long version and I am about 5'10" 240 lbs. The fit is pretty good. I was a little worried about the Gore Windstopper material being water resistant, but it is all but totally waterproof, besides the only water the bag will incounter in below zero degree weather is tent condensation.

I'm looking forward to many years of use from this bag. By the way this bag gets hot fast! I would highly recommend this sleeping bag for anyone that is adventuring out in the extreme cold! Great stuff!!!