Bonk Breaker High Protein Energy Bar

Where to Buy

Retailers' Descriptions

Here's what other sites are saying:

The Bonk Breaker High Protein energy bar is packed with 15g of protein. Building muscle has never tasted so good!

- REI

Swallowing bugs while you're riding is one way to fuel up, but it's going to take a lot of bugs to match the protein boost of the Bonk Breaker Protein Bar. Each bar contains 26% of your daily protein recommendation, along with delicious, non-GMO ingredients like honey, flaxseed, real fruit, and organic dark chocolate that taste good and help you perform your best.

- Backcountry.com

Our signature PB&J flavor and packed with 15 grams of protein & Strawberry jam. Building muscle never tasted so good! Nutrition Facts Calories 240 Serving Size 1 Bar 2.2oz (62g) Calories from Fat 81 Amount Per Serving %DV* Total Fat 9g 12% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 170mg 7% Potassium 175mg 5% Total Carbohydrates 25g 12% Dietary Fiber 3g 8% Sugars 16g Protein 15g *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Allergy Info: Free of Gluten, Dairy & Soy. Contains Peanuts. Ingredients: B-Breaker TM (Rice Nectar, Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter [peanuts, salt], Honey), Gluten Free Organic Oats, Non-GMO Brown Rice Protein, Strawberry Jam (strawberries, fruit pectin, glucose syrup), Flaxseed Meal, Rice Crisps (rice flour, rice nectar, salt), Sea Salt.

- Mountains Plus