I/O Merino Contact Boy Brief

The I/O Bio Merino Boy Brief is a low-rise cut. The most overlooked piece of the layering puzzle and arguably the most important. Keep your derriere comfy, covered and dry. I/O Bio Merino s silky handle caresses the most sensitive skin. CLOSEOUT FABRIC: ENIGMA, 96% natural merino wool,4% elastane (4-way stretch!)WEIGHT: 160g/m2, Lightweight, next-to-skin.

- Second Ascent

Wool underwear' No, we're not kidding. The I/O Bio Women's Contact 1 Boy Brief's silky-smooth Enigma knit caresses your nether-regions with never-itchy, naturally anti-odor, and super-soft merino wool. A touch of elastane ensures that it doesn't sag or bag, and the wide elastic waistband stays put without digging. Out on the trail, skiing the steeps, or every day, these boy-cut undies offer killer comfort.

I/O Merino Contact Boy Brief

The I/O Merino Contact Boy Brief is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 12, 2013 at Second Ascent.

DMM Dragon Cam Review

Rab Men's Vapour-Rise Guide Jacket Review

Black Diamond Spot Review

White Chief Lake

how is a backpack supposed to fit over the shoulder?

Red's Meadow Hikers Cabins