Light My Fire Pack-up-Bottle

Light My Fire Camp & Hike Pack-Up Bottle-Green SPUB1. The standard-size bottleneck allows for easy drinking and gives you the possibility to add other functions such as a water filter. Remove the cap and bottleneck and the Pack-up-Bottle is easy to clean and refill. Cap and bottleneck can be used as an extra cup. The soft loop on the cap makes it comfortable to carry and easy to strap to any backpack. This is the ultimate bottle for the serious adventurer as well as the practical-minded city dweller.

Assembled, this practical water bottle holds up to 700ml of liquid. When it's time to pack up, the BPA-free polypropylene bottle collapses small for easy storage.

Light My Fire Pack-up-Bottle

The Light My Fire Pack-up-Bottle is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 10, 2018 at

Congratulations, Top Reviewers of 2017

P-38 Can Opener with Blade Lock Review

Sierra Designs Light Year 1 Review

Mammut Lucido TX1 Review

P-38 Can Opener with Blade Lock Review

Fixing my hiking boots before I need a new pair!