Weight 230 g (Size 9)

Comfotable shoe, great design, and looks cool on my…

Source: bought via a "pro deal"
Price Paid: $62.82 USD

Summary

Comfotable shoe, great design, and looks cool on my feet.

Pros

• Velcro straps

Cons

• The dye on the inside wipes off onto my feet as I sweat

All around awesome fit. I usually wear a 9.5 shoe but decided to go one size smaller. Am wearing the 9.0 size and was the best decision I made when purchasing this shoe.

A bit of break-in time is needed but that goes with any other climbing shoe. One of my cons was the fact that the dye on the inside of the shoe turns my heel and pads of my feet orange

As a climbing shoe, it does its job. I use it mostly for climbing indoors, but the Mad Rock Science Friction sole works amazingly on real rock where foot holds are non-existant. The velcro strap allow for a perfect fit, whether you like your shoe tight or just right.

Bottom line, I would recommend this shoe as a good indoor climbing shoe. Semi-agressive toe that doesn't leave you looking like a footbound Chinese woman after taking it off.