Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid

Weight 1 lb 13 oz
Sizes 5 - 11 (Half Sizes)
Materials Dura Leather and Mesh Upper

There is no breaking in time with these hikers and…

Summary

There is no breaking in time with these hikers and they are great for wet or dry terrain. I have recommended these hikers to others because they are so comfortable.

Pros

• Wear well
  • Look good
  • Affordable.

Cons

• Laces come untied unless double-knotted.

I belong to an all ladies hiking group and we hike trails in the Ozarks. I hiked 6 mi. on the Buffalo River Trail in the Boston Mtns. and my new hikers performed flawlessly! My old Merrells wore out after 3 yrs. and I purchased a new pair at the Merrell Store in Foley, AL. while vacationing there.

My feet were comfortable with all the elevation changes, especially the rocky downhills and water crossings. I wear a 6.5 x-wide and purchased a size 7 and the hikers fit well when I first put them on. No breaking in. I have recommended these Merrells to other hikers and 4 in our group have these. We love them.

Excellent hiking boots for day hiking in dry climates,…

Summary

Excellent hiking boots for day hiking in dry climates, such as where I live in Wyoming. I don't get blisters, my feet stay cool thanks to the ventilation, and no sore spots. I highly recommend these for day hikes.

Pros

• Ventilation
  • Looks

These lightweight hikers fit my feet very well. They offer good arch support and the laces stay tied. I did not need to break them in. They felt great the first time I tried them on.

They're not the best at keeping out dirt, but I live in a windy, dry climate so the sand tends to creep in after a long day.  The boots support my feet and ankles very well, I feel stable on rocky terrain.

I've had these boots several years and they are very durable. I only use during the summer hiking season, but they've held up very well.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Moab Ventilator Mid versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 13 reviews for other versions of the Moab Ventilator Mid. Read all reviews »

Visit Merrell's Moab Ventilator Mid page.

These highly breathable Merrell Moab Ventilator mid-height light hikers work hard on all your active warm-weather endeavors.

Built for hiking and biking the trails in warm climates over varied terrain, Merrell's mid-high Moab provides extra support around the ankle without compromising mobility.This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.

- EMS

Lightweight hiking boots are essential summer footwear, and the best selling Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Shoe for Women is certain to deliver comfort and adventure on the trail this summer. This lightweight, mid-height hiking boot offers the breathability and flexibility that you want for warm weather hiking. Whether you're exploring the Badlands or Yosemite National Park, the Moab Ventilator hiking boot offers excellent support in rugged terrain thanks to its mid-height cuff. You'll also love the cushioned feel of the Merrell Air Cushion heel and anatomically designed Ortholite footbed. Featuring women's specific QForm midsole construction, the Ventilator promotes an even stride, while the breathable mesh uppers keep the air moving around your feet to reduce sweat and overheating. Sweat is a prime factor in most blisters, and you can count on the airy construction of the Moab Ventilator to help your feet keep their cool. The uppers and padded tongue wrap your foot in comfort, while the rugged, lugged Vibram sole offers incredible all-terrain traction. Embark on your summer of adventure with comfortable and breathable Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Shoe for women.

- Altrec Outdoors

The mid-height version of the Merrell endless summer essential for trail, bike and hike. Extra support around the ankle without compromise of the hyperventilating mesh upper due to trimmed down but efficient Dura leather strapping. Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole contains TC5+ rubber compound in traction zones for grip and durability.

- Merrell