Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid

Weight 1 lb 13 oz
Sizes 5 - 11 (Half Sizes)
Materials Dura Leather and Mesh Upper

There is no breaking in time with these hikers and…

There is no breaking in time with these hikers and they are great for wet or dry terrain. I have recommended these hikers to others because they are so comfortable.

• Wear well
  • Look good
  • Affordable.

• Laces come untied unless double-knotted.

I belong to an all ladies hiking group and we hike trails in the Ozarks. I hiked 6 mi. on the Buffalo River Trail in the Boston Mtns. and my new hikers performed flawlessly! My old Merrells wore out after 3 yrs. and I purchased a new pair at the Merrell Store in Foley, AL. while vacationing there.

My feet were comfortable with all the elevation changes, especially the rocky downhills and water crossings. I wear a 6.5 x-wide and purchased a size 7 and the hikers fit well when I first put them on. No breaking in. I have recommended these Merrells to other hikers and 4 in our group have these. We love them.

Tim McGraw

I use the Merrell Moab for hiking, purchased them at REI, no break in time with these , feel good on the feet after a five miles hike, I have the waterproof ones , but if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't buy the Gore tex ones.

Excellent hiking boots for day hiking in dry climates,…

Excellent hiking boots for day hiking in dry climates, such as where I live in Wyoming. I don't get blisters, my feet stay cool thanks to the ventilation, and no sore spots. I highly recommend these for day hikes.

• Ventilation
  • Looks

These lightweight hikers fit my feet very well. They offer good arch support and the laces stay tied. I did not need to break them in. They felt great the first time I tried them on.

They're not the best at keeping out dirt, but I live in a windy, dry climate so the sand tends to creep in after a long day.  The boots support my feet and ankles very well, I feel stable on rocky terrain.

I've had these boots several years and they are very durable. I only use during the summer hiking season, but they've held up very well.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Moab Ventilator Mid versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 14 reviews for other versions of the Moab Ventilator Mid. Read all reviews »