NEMO Fillo

Weight 10.8 oz / 0.31 kg, 5.1 oz w/o Memory Foam
Dimensions 17 in x 10.5 in / 43 cm x 27 cm
Packed Dimensions 6 in x 4 in

I hunted for this pillow and I do not regret it. It…

I hunted for this pillow and I do not regret it. It has the best of both worlds: comfort and packability. It combines air inflation, memory foam and sort of a stuff sack pillow.  Oh and it packs into its own 4x6" stuff sack!

You can add extra height underneath and not have to worry about sleeping on a lumpy shirt.  I got it on sale but I'd pay full price for it if I had to.

I love this pillow! I go backpacking 3-4 times a year,…

I love this pillow! I go backpacking 3-4 times a year, and a sore neck from sleeping is usually my only issue. I've experimented with several other products and set-ups, but this is by far the best.

The features are great - it packs down to next to nothing in the attached stuffsack, the bungee on the bottom is great for raising it up a bit, and the memory foam/fabric combination is really comfortable. And I've never noticed any signs of air loss in the morning.

Great pillow!

I bought the Nemo Fillo because I was in the Navy…

Design: Rectangle 17 x 10.5
Fill: air with memory foam top
Temperature Rating: n/a
Weight: 10.8 oz

I bought the Nemo Fillo because I was in the Navy and had to bring my own sleeping stuff to work when I had Duty. I decided on this because of its space saving ability.

When I received it, I was concerned that the memory foam would be destroyed because of how small it was packed but every time I have used it since, it has been just as comfortable as the day I got it and always springs up to its full form every time.

This pillow is so convenient and small I have taken it to concerts, camping, picnics, everywhere. I leave it in my vehicle for those spurious star gazing nights.

Nothing brings a good night's sleep to the backcountry like a great pillow. The NEMO Fillo uses thoughtful design to put all the comfort of a full size pillow in a 10.8 ounce package that stuffs smaller than a 1 liter water bottle.

Fillo uses a combination of a 3" thick inflatable cell with engineered baffles and 1" of quality memory foam to provide adjustable height, stability, and the kind of sink-into-the-pillow comfort you can fall asleep with.

Looking to travel lighter? Remove the memory foam and shave the weight down to 5.1 ounces. Elastic cord under Fillo lets you attach an extra piece of clothing for additional height to accommodate side-sleepers with broad shoulders. The Fillo cover is made of a velvety-soft washable microfiber fabric and the stuff sack is integrated for your convenience.

Visit NEMO's Fillo page.

Nothing brings a good night sleep to the backcountry like a great pillow. The Nemo Fillo uses thoughtful design to put all the comfort of a full size pillow in a 10.9 oz package that stuffs smaller than a 1 liter water bottle. Fillo uses a combination of a 3 in thick inflatable cell with engineered baffles and 1in of quality memory foam to provide adjustable height, stability, and the kind of sink-into-the-pillow comfort you can fall asleep with. Elastic cord under Fillo lets you attach an extra piece of clothing for additional height to accommodate side-sleepers with broad shoulders. The Fillo cover is made of a velvety-soft washable microfiber fabric and the stuff sack is integrated for your convenience.

- CampSaver.com

Put an end to restless nights of camping with the NEMO Fillo backpacking pillow.

Nemo Fillo PillowFeel rested and relaxed after using the Nemo Fillo Pillow on your next outdoor adventure. This NEMO pillow has velvety soft microfiber that makes this product feel soft and delicate. The inflatable pad is built of a 3 in. air foam, making this pillow a sturdy and durable product. Thanks to the 1 in. memory foam, you are able to adjust the height and stability of this pillow for plush comfort. The NEMO pillow offers versatility for those who need extra loft for a relaxed feeling. The underside of this pillow features a resistant elastic cord. It includes an attached stuff sack so you can store this pillow for easy packing and portability. Since the microsuede cover can be removed, it is very easy to wash so you are able to keep the pillow clean. Have a good night s rest using the Nemo Fillo Pillow on your next camping or hiking trip.

- SunnySports

On Sale. Nemo Fillo Pillow FEATURES of the Nemo Fillo Pillow Mesh covered memory foam adds unmatched comfort but packs small Use the shockcord to add clothing and increase the height of Fillo for comfortable neck support The shockcord can also be used to hold Fillo in place on an airline or car seat for lumbar support With thoughtful design, a small packed size becomes a grand pillow The ultra-soft microsuede cover is removable and machine washable SPECIFICATIONS of the Nemo Fillo Pillow Weight: 11.1 oz / 307 g Dimension: (W x L x H): 10.5 x 17 x 4in. / 27 x 43 x 10 cm Pack Dimension: (Diameter): 6 x 4in. / 15 x 10 cm Washable Polyester Microsuede OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean. This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us. Nemo products cannot be shipped to Japan. Please don't hate us.