NEMO Fillo

Weight 10.8 oz / 0.31 kg, 5.1 oz w/o Memory Foam
Dimensions 17 in x 10.5 in / 43 cm x 27 cm
Packed Dimensions 6 in x 4 in

I hunted for this pillow and I do not regret it. It…

I hunted for this pillow and I do not regret it. It has the best of both worlds: comfort and packability. It combines air inflation, memory foam and sort of a stuff sack pillow.  Oh and it packs into its own 4x6" stuff sack!

You can add extra height underneath and not have to worry about sleeping on a lumpy shirt.  I got it on sale but I'd pay full price for it if I had to.

I love this pillow! I go backpacking 3-4 times a year,…

I love this pillow! I go backpacking 3-4 times a year, and a sore neck from sleeping is usually my only issue. I've experimented with several other products and set-ups, but this is by far the best.

The features are great - it packs down to next to nothing in the attached stuffsack, the bungee on the bottom is great for raising it up a bit, and the memory foam/fabric combination is really comfortable. And I've never noticed any signs of air loss in the morning.

Great pillow!

I bought the Nemo Fillo because I was in the Navy…

Design: Rectangle 17 x 10.5
Fill: air with memory foam top
Temperature Rating: n/a
Weight: 10.8 oz

I bought the Nemo Fillo because I was in the Navy and had to bring my own sleeping stuff to work when I had Duty. I decided on this because of its space saving ability.

When I received it, I was concerned that the memory foam would be destroyed because of how small it was packed but every time I have used it since, it has been just as comfortable as the day I got it and always springs up to its full form every time.

This pillow is so convenient and small I have taken it to concerts, camping, picnics, everywhere. I leave it in my vehicle for those spurious star gazing nights.

Nothing brings a good night's sleep to the backcountry like a great pillow. The NEMO Fillo uses thoughtful design to put all the comfort of a full size pillow in a 10.8 ounce package that stuffs smaller than a 1 liter water bottle.

Fillo uses a combination of a 3" thick inflatable cell with engineered baffles and 1" of quality memory foam to provide adjustable height, stability, and the kind of sink-into-the-pillow comfort you can fall asleep with.

Looking to travel lighter? Remove the memory foam and shave the weight down to 5.1 ounces. Elastic cord under Fillo lets you attach an extra piece of clothing for additional height to accommodate side-sleepers with broad shoulders. The Fillo cover is made of a velvety-soft washable microfiber fabric and the stuff sack is integrated for your convenience.

Visit NEMO's Fillo page.

Nemo Fillo PillowFeel rested and relaxed after using the Nemo Fillo Pillow on your next outdoor adventure. This NEMO pillow has velvety soft microfiber that makes this product feel soft and delicate. The inflatable pad is built of a 3 in. air foam, making this pillow a sturdy and durable product. Thanks to the 1 in. memory foam, you are able to adjust the height and stability of this pillow for plush comfort. The NEMO pillow offers versatility for those who need extra loft for a relaxed feeling. The underside of this pillow features a resistant elastic cord. It includes an attached stuff sack so you can store this pillow for easy packing and portability. Since the microsuede cover can be removed, it is very easy to wash so you are able to keep the pillow clean. Have a good night s rest using the Nemo Fillo Pillow on your next camping or hiking trip.

- SunnySports

Fill the Nemo Fillo with air and then add extra clothing using the underside elastic cords to create additional height. The Fillo, from Nemo, made of velvety-soft washable microfiber fabric and engineered with 1 memory foam help provide you with a good nights sleep while you are in the backcountry. This 10.8 ounce package stuffs down smaller than a 1 liter water bottle. Get the rest you deserve, Fillo your head with this backpacking pillow. 10.8 oz (0.31 kg) 5.1 oz w/o Memory Foam Packs small (6" x 4") Includes Stuff Sack 17" x 10.5" (43cm x 27cm)

- Mountains Plus

Nothing brings a good night sleep to the backcountry like a great pillow. The Nemo Fillo uses thoughtful design to put all the comfort of a full size pillow in a 10.9 oz package that stuffs smaller than a 1 liter water bottle. Fillo uses a combination of a 3 in thick inflatable cell with engineered baffles and 1in of quality memory foam to provide adjustable height, stability, and the kind of sink-into-the-pillow comfort you can fall asleep with. Elastic cord under Fillo lets you attach an extra piece of clothing for additional height to accommodate side-sleepers with broad shoulders. The Fillo cover is made of a velvety-soft washable microfiber fabric and the stuff sack is integrated for your convenience.

- CampSaver.com

Fillo is soft and yielding yet substantial enough for sidesleepers Its amazing in the backcountry but also great on an airplane or as lumbar support It feels big when its cradling your head but it packs surprisingly small Its everything you want in a sidekick pillow for all adventures A great adventure pillow has to have the right combination of ingredients It needs to feel big but pack small It needs to be supple but have enough support for side sleepers The Fillo pronounced fillow pillow accomplishes these contradictions by using a combination of air and foam Air is used for volume and packability and foam is used for insulation and comfort Just a couple breaths inflates the internal air cell to the desired height An inch of memory foam sits above the air cell keeping the pillow squishy even when fully inflated The pillow is cased in a wonderfully soft machine washable microsuede And a simple lacing of elastic cord on the underside lets you slide in an extra piece of clothing for additional height to accommodate broad shouldered side sleepers For convenience the stuff sack is integrated into the pillow cover

- Bentgate.com