NEMO Fillo

Weight 10.8 oz / 0.31 kg, 5.1 oz w/o Memory Foam
Dimensions 17 in x 10.5 in / 43 cm x 27 cm
Packed Dimensions 6 in x 4 in

I hunted for this pillow and I do not regret it. It…

I hunted for this pillow and I do not regret it. It has the best of both worlds: comfort and packability. It combines air inflation, memory foam and sort of a stuff sack pillow.  Oh and it packs into its own 4x6" stuff sack!

You can add extra height underneath and not have to worry about sleeping on a lumpy shirt.  I got it on sale but I'd pay full price for it if I had to.

I love this pillow! I go backpacking 3-4 times a year,…

I love this pillow! I go backpacking 3-4 times a year, and a sore neck from sleeping is usually my only issue. I've experimented with several other products and set-ups, but this is by far the best.

The features are great - it packs down to next to nothing in the attached stuffsack, the bungee on the bottom is great for raising it up a bit, and the memory foam/fabric combination is really comfortable. And I've never noticed any signs of air loss in the morning.

Great pillow!

I bought the Nemo Fillo because I was in the Navy…

Design: Rectangle 17 x 10.5
Fill: air with memory foam top
Temperature Rating: n/a
Weight: 10.8 oz

I bought the Nemo Fillo because I was in the Navy and had to bring my own sleeping stuff to work when I had Duty. I decided on this because of its space saving ability.

When I received it, I was concerned that the memory foam would be destroyed because of how small it was packed but every time I have used it since, it has been just as comfortable as the day I got it and always springs up to its full form every time.

This pillow is so convenient and small I have taken it to concerts, camping, picnics, everywhere. I leave it in my vehicle for those spurious star gazing nights.